Volvo shows strong global salesSeptember 5, 2019
Volvo sold a total of 47,796 vehicles worldwide, representing a 10.2% increase in sales compared to last year. Moreover, sales have grown in all key markets – the United States, China and Europe.
Volvo’s press office sent a report on global sales. From the beginning of the year to August, a total of 443,168 cars were sold, which amounted to 7.6% growth in sales. Last month alone, sales rose 10.2% to 47,796 vehicles.
According to the company itself, the growth in demand was due to several models of crossovers: XC60, XC40 and XC90. Recent Swedish brand new products – the American-made S60, the V60 station wagon and the V60 Cross Country all-terrain vehicle – also contributed to the final sales figure for the period under review.
Currently, the Volvo XC60 remains the best-selling model. In August 2019, 14,969 copies were sold, which amounted to a 12% increase in sales. The second and third places were models XC40 and XC90 with results in 8,200 (+ 25.4%) and 7,222 (+ 1.2%) cars, respectively.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests