Volvo showed the price of the first electrician brandOctober 23, 2020
Volvo Cars was named the first electric car in its history.
At the same time education, for the crossover XC40 Recharge on the North American ring is offered to pay a minimum of 53,990 dollars, no training fees.
Cross available only in 2-engine full-performance filling. The total production capacity of the unit reaches 408 hp. Thus, the power of the electric car fails to reach the first 100 kph in 4.9 seconds. Battery at a given moment is less than 78 kW / h with the possibility of fast charging up to 80% in 40 minutes.
It is said that the accumulator with such power allows the electric car to overheat a distance of more than 400 kilometers. To make it, a model capable of boxing up to 1.5 tons.
Let me remind you that the Volvo XC40 Recharge started launching at a Swedish company in Ghent, Belgium last month. In fact, Volvo is one of the few car companies in the RF that represents a complete model city. Therefore, it is possible to suggest that the brand be introduced on the Russian rynok and own electricians.
This is why the Volvo XC90 has become the latest car brand with its internal combustion engine. The following is a list of our most commonly used divisions in the management of Swedish companies.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles