Volvo S60 sedan became a hybrid and received a new versionAugust 22, 2019
The Swedish company continues to be actively developed in the automotive market. More and more, the brand running Geely offers competitive models. So, the Volvo S60 PHEV sedan has become even more competitive in the market.
Volvo introduced a new version for the S60 sedan line. Now the R-Design Edition styling package has been changed to R-Design Plus. The Inscription Plus version also appeared. As part of these packages, alloy wheels with a unique design, sports leather seats, and a slightly modified interior design are offered.
As a power unit, a new T8 hybrid installation is proposed, which is based on a gasoline engine with a capacity of up to 303 horsepower, a 87-horsepower electric motor will work in conjunction with it. The transmission will feature an eight-speed automatic transmission. This will allow the heavy sedan to accelerate to 100 kph in 4.6 seconds.
Later, the company intends to introduce a “charged” version of the Volvo S60 Polestar Engineered with increased power up to 405 horsepower.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets