Volvo S60 sedan became a hybrid and received a new versionAugust 22, 2019
The Swedish company continues to be actively developed in the automotive market. More and more, the brand running Geely offers competitive models. So, the Volvo S60 PHEV sedan has become even more competitive in the market.
Volvo introduced a new version for the S60 sedan line. Now the R-Design Edition styling package has been changed to R-Design Plus. The Inscription Plus version also appeared. As part of these packages, alloy wheels with a unique design, sports leather seats, and a slightly modified interior design are offered.
As a power unit, a new T8 hybrid installation is proposed, which is based on a gasoline engine with a capacity of up to 303 horsepower, a 87-horsepower electric motor will work in conjunction with it. The transmission will feature an eight-speed automatic transmission. This will allow the heavy sedan to accelerate to 100 kph in 4.6 seconds.
Later, the company intends to introduce a “charged” version of the Volvo S60 Polestar Engineered with increased power up to 405 horsepower.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network