Volvo increases sales: brand popularity has grown significantly over the past monthJune 5, 2019
The company reported on the results of sales in May 2019 in the global market. A total of 60,196 new Volvo cars were sold over the past month. Since the beginning of the year, the company managed to realize 278,051 units. cars.
Volvo’s press office has officially reported on the results on the international market. The company provided statistics for the last month (May 2019) and for the first five months of the current year. According to the company, in May, sales grew by 12.4% (to 60,196 cars), and from the beginning of the year, demand for Volvo grew by 9.6% compared to last year. In total, in 2019 (for the first 5 months), 278,051 vehicles were sold.
It is worth noting that the growing popularity of Volvo is due to an extended line of crossovers. The company’s bestseller is still the XC60. In the second and third places were crossovers XC40 and the flagship XC90. Nevertheless, the V60 wagon and the S60 sedan also had a significant impact on sales.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S