Volvo increased its global salesMarch 5, 2020
The largest number of cars sold was in the home for the Swedish car market brand.
Representatives of the Swedish automaker Volvo shared information on global sales of their new cars for February of this year. In total, last month, official dealers of the brand were able to sell 39,724 cars – this figure is 8% better than last year for the same period. The largest sales of the brand are in the markets of Sweden, Germany and the UK.
In Sweden, sales of Volvo cars grew by 5.3%, in the UK by 10.8%, and the best dynamics were recorded in Germany – a plus of 20.6%. In general, Volvo European sales in February rose 1.9% to 23,442 units. Volvo sales in the USA showed excellent dynamics – compared with last year, authorized dealers were able to sell 18.2% more new cars.
Note that Volvo achieved an increase in the number of cars sold, despite a sharp decline in the Chinese market.
In February, Volvo cars sold 1,150 copies in China, which is 81.5% worse than a year earlier. If we talk about the model rating, then the most popular last month was the compact crossover XC40. Second place went to the mid-size cross XC60.
- Jaguar and Land Rover showrooms will be made from recycled waste
- Toyota Lunar Cruiser will be fueled with fuel made on the Moon
- Ford will spend $ 1.35 billion to re-equip a canadian plant for electric vehicles
- China’s largest auto concern pledges 100 electric vehicles in five years
- The budget Tesla electric car will receive batteries from the Chinese Model 3