Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platformSeptember 23, 2020
The Sustainable Experience Architecture platform premiered today.
Geely today unveiled its new Sustainable Experience Architecture platform for electric vehicles. The new platform can be used to build a wide range of vehicles – from compact models to light commercial vehicles.
Also during the event, a representative of the concern said that the new platform will be available to all brands that are part of Geely. In addition, in the future, it is assumed that SEA will be available to other automakers, which will allow companies to save money on developing their own architecture.
Geely has already begun construction of a new plant in China that will assemble the company’s only electric models.
- Rare mid-engined Peugeot 207 THP Spider spotted
- Extra mirrors made for Jeep Wrangler
- Drag racing: BMW M2 CS vs Jaguar F-Type
- Pickup Mazda BT-50 received two new versions
- China to ban sales of gasoline and diesel cars from 2035