Volvo cars named the most high-techAugust 24, 2020
Experts from the analytical agency J.D. Power has compiled a rating of technical innovations in automotive innovations.
So, the experts decided to find out which car brands received the largest number of technical innovations this year and how the Americans evaluated them. For this purpose, the TXI index was developed, taking into account the number of technological features and the satisfaction of the owners with their functioning.
As a result, Volvo took the lead in the agency’s TOP with an index of 617. The second line went to BMW (583), the third – Cadillac (577), followed by Mercedes-Benz (567) and Genesis (559).
Hyundai is in sixth position (556), and this is the best indicator among the brands available. The worst indicator was the Mini brand (444).
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype