Volvo cars get unique air purification technologyAugust 25, 2020
For a Volvo 2021 model year, the upgraded Advanced Air Cleaner (AAC) air filtration technology has become available, which has no analogues in the world.
The new technology is part of the CleanZone system and is available as an option for the entire Volvo range, except for the XC40 cross. As noted in the Swedish company, AAC purifies the air by 95%, which is significantly higher than the standard previously set for an intelligent system (70% of particles).
The new system works like this: particles entering from the outside are first ionized, and then they are captured by a high-tech multifilter. If the air outside is very dirty, its supply is interrupted and the function of recirculation and purification of the air present in the passenger compartment is activated.
As noted in the Swedish brand, the new technology enables passengers of the Swedish brand to enjoy clean air in any circumstances.
In addition, it was recently noted that the cars of the Swedish brand Volvo were called the most high-tech. This conclusion can be reached based on the rating, which was compiled by the specialists of the analytical agency J.D. Power.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles