Volvo announces pricing for new Volvo XC40 Recharge electric carOctober 23, 2020
The Swedish company has announced the price tags for its first production electric car Volvo XC40 Recharge in North America.
Volvo Cars has officially announced pricing for its first production all-electric crossover, the XC40 Recharge. So, dealers of the brand in North America will pay for the basic version of the model 49,990 dollars.
The novelty is driven by two electric motors, the total output of which is 408 horsepower. The unit is powered by a 78 kWh battery with fast charging up to 80% in 40 minutes. Up to a hundred Volvo XC40 Recharge accelerates in just 4.9 seconds, and the power reserve reaches 400 kilometers.
Note that the serial production of the electric car has been established at the Belgian Volvo plant in Ghent. To date, all 2020 cars have already been sold. Those models for which orders were received will go into production only next year.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles