Voltz Motors announces new electric motorcycleJune 8, 2020
Brazilian electric bike manufacturer Voltz Motors has announced the debut of a new model.
The novelty, which should be shown in August of this year, is positioned as a compact electric motorcycle with a large number of technological systems.
Judging by the published picture, the model looks quite aggressive and strongly resembles a Zero SR / F bike. An interesting detail of the new motorcycle will be a color LCD screen. So, we can assume that the bike will be able to connect to smartphones, satellite navigation and much more.
The new motorcycle has not yet acquired any name, while it is known under the internal designation EV01.
In addition to this, sales of the Benelli TNT600i motorcycle have recently started in China. This motorcycle will be available in three different versions.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon