Volkswagen will undergo personnel shifts due to failures with ID.3July 14, 2020
It is reported by the German edition of Handelsblatt.
According to the publication, Volkswagen management is going to change the head of software development department Christian Senger. The changes in the leadership are related to the problems that the company faced in the production of electric cars ID.3 EV and Golf VIII. In addition, it became known that Senger will leave his post as one of the members of the board of directors.
Christian Senger, formerly BMW Executive Director, was hired as the head of software development after the dieselgate as part of a production revival plan. In addition, he participated in the creation of the platform for electric vehicles MEB.
In addition to Senger, Stefan Sommer, the head of procurement, as well as the head of the Skoda brand, Bernhard Meyer, was fired from his post. As for the resignation of Senger, then while Volkswagen does not comment on his departure.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future