Volkswagen will split Lamborghini and DucatiNovember 17, 2020
This was reported by Reuters with reference to representatives of the company.
The Volkswagen Group is considering selling its Lamborghini and Ducati divisions. This process is driven by attempts to optimize the company’s costs and the mass development of electric cars. It is reported that it is possible to sell these brands separately.
Earlier, Herbert Diess announced that Volkswagen is going to invest about 73 billion euros in digital technology and the development of new electric vehicles over the next five years. In addition, the company strives to reduce the emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere from its vehicles.
We will remind, last week the edition of speedme.ru reported on the presentation of the new electric crossover Volkswagen ID.4 in China using 2,000 drones. With the help of these devices, the organizers of the show showed the silhouette of the novelty and the logo of the concern in the air.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck