Volkswagen will release new GTX modelsJanuary 31, 2020
In April, Volkswagen will showcase a new model at the New York auto show – the ID.4 crossover, the brand’s second production electric car. It is followed by a variation of the ID.5 coupe-shaped crossover. Both new models will acquire high-performance modifications.
Such electric cars will be issued with a GTX badge – an analog of the GTI-versions of models with internal combustion engines. “Charged” variations of the ID family. will receive a pair of electric motors as standard – one on each axis.
Presentation of Volkswagen ID.4 as a prototype ID. Crozz was held back in 2017. It is based on the MEB platform, originally created for the development of electric vehicles. The total performance of the pair of engines was 300 hp, and the claimed autonomy is about 500 km.
In the GTX version, the power of the power unit will be greater, and the range on a single charge, therefore, will decrease.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale