Volkswagen will release “farewell” versions of GolfSeptember 19, 2019
Volkswagen will soon begin to discontinue the seventh-generation Golf, as its successor will celebrate its global debut later this year, possibly in October.
However, before this happens, the German automaker will release new modifications of the Mk7 Edition, which offer more options for the same money. New items called Match Edition, GT Edition and R-Line Edition replace Match, GT and R-Line, respectively. In the UK, their cost will be 400-1500 pounds more than the standard versions.
The equipment of special “farewell” versions of the legendary hatchback of the current generation will include a standard set of options, which will add LED headlights, dual-zone climate control and the Winter Pack with heated front seats, windshield washer nozzles and headlight washers.
“The triumphal edition of the Edition further enhances the attractiveness of the Golf with a large package of optional equipment, increasing the cost by no more than £ 1,500,” the company said in a press release.
The German automaker is currently accepting orders for new versions of the Golf Edition, which were added to the lineup just a few weeks after the e-Golf became more affordable.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers