Volkswagen will release “farewell” versions of GolfSeptember 19, 2019
Volkswagen will soon begin to discontinue the seventh-generation Golf, as its successor will celebrate its global debut later this year, possibly in October.
However, before this happens, the German automaker will release new modifications of the Mk7 Edition, which offer more options for the same money. New items called Match Edition, GT Edition and R-Line Edition replace Match, GT and R-Line, respectively. In the UK, their cost will be 400-1500 pounds more than the standard versions.
The equipment of special “farewell” versions of the legendary hatchback of the current generation will include a standard set of options, which will add LED headlights, dual-zone climate control and the Winter Pack with heated front seats, windshield washer nozzles and headlight washers.
“The triumphal edition of the Edition further enhances the attractiveness of the Golf with a large package of optional equipment, increasing the cost by no more than £ 1,500,” the company said in a press release.
The German automaker is currently accepting orders for new versions of the Golf Edition, which were added to the lineup just a few weeks after the e-Golf became more affordable.
- Mercedes headquarters in the US will work from home all year
- Ford introduced a special version of the ST-Line for the Crossover Edge
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Mustang received a 900-horsepower engine
- Firefighters warned about the risk of a bottle exploding in a car
- New graphene carbon will be three times cheaper and it will change the auto industry