Volkswagen will release farewell versions of GolfSeptember 21, 2019
Volkswagen will soon begin to discontinue the seventh-generation Golf, as its successor will celebrate its global debut later this year, possibly in October.
However, before this happens, the German automaker will release new modifications of the Mk7 Edition, which offer more options for the same money. New items called Match Edition, GT Edition and R-Line Edition replace Match, GT and R-Line, respectively. In the UK, their cost will be 400-1500 pounds more than the standard versions.
The equipment of special “farewell” versions of the legendary hatchback of the current generation will include a standard set of options, which will add LED headlights, dual-zone climate control and the Winter Pack with heated front seats, windshield washer nozzles and headlight washers.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system