Volkswagen will release farewell versions of GolfSeptember 21, 2019
Volkswagen will soon begin to discontinue the seventh-generation Golf, as its successor will celebrate its global debut later this year, possibly in October.
However, before this happens, the German automaker will release new modifications of the Mk7 Edition, which offer more options for the same money. New items called Match Edition, GT Edition and R-Line Edition replace Match, GT and R-Line, respectively. In the UK, their cost will be 400-1500 pounds more than the standard versions.
The equipment of special “farewell” versions of the legendary hatchback of the current generation will include a standard set of options, which will add LED headlights, dual-zone climate control and the Winter Pack with heated front seats, windshield washer nozzles and headlight washers.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station