Volkswagen will release Arteon facelift in the US in 2020February 8, 2020
Minor changes and a better marketing strategy await fastback.
Hein Schaefer, VW’s senior vice president of marketing and product strategy, explained that Arteon did a poor marketing service. Volkswagen’s advertising money goes to its bestsellers like Atlas and Jetta, leaving some of its cars like Arteon out of the limelight.
At the same time, Schaefer also confirmed that by the end of the year minor updates will appear for Arteon. The update will include new light signatures and updated wheel designs. Nevertheless, Schafer also added that there will be “cool improvements” in the cabin, although he is not very defined in these improvements.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions