Volkswagen will release Arteon facelift in the US in 2020February 8, 2020
Minor changes and a better marketing strategy await fastback.
Hein Schaefer, VW’s senior vice president of marketing and product strategy, explained that Arteon did a poor marketing service. Volkswagen’s advertising money goes to its bestsellers like Atlas and Jetta, leaving some of its cars like Arteon out of the limelight.
At the same time, Schaefer also confirmed that by the end of the year minor updates will appear for Arteon. The update will include new light signatures and updated wheel designs. Nevertheless, Schafer also added that there will be “cool improvements” in the cabin, although he is not very defined in these improvements.
- Hongqi unveils 1400hp Hongqi S9 superhybrid in Beijing
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan