Volkswagen will not pay compensation due to dieselgate to Czech customersOctober 3, 2019
The higher court overturned the decision to pay compensation.
The Prague City Court ruled on Thursday that the Volkswagen Group’s decision to pay Czech customers more than 500 million kroons (21.27 million US dollars) for the damage caused by the scandal due to diesel emissions from the car group was invalid.
It is reported that the Prague court invalidated the decision of the lower court on procedural grounds and sent the case back to the lower court for reconsideration, as reported by local media.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests