Volkswagen will not pay compensation due to dieselgate to Czech customersOctober 3, 2019
The higher court overturned the decision to pay compensation.
The Prague City Court ruled on Thursday that the Volkswagen Group’s decision to pay Czech customers more than 500 million kroons (21.27 million US dollars) for the damage caused by the scandal due to diesel emissions from the car group was invalid.
It is reported that the Prague court invalidated the decision of the lower court on procedural grounds and sent the case back to the lower court for reconsideration, as reported by local media.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon