Volkswagen will launch a crossover with a retractable steering wheelApril 8, 2019
Big Volkswagen Roomzz electric crossover will be equipped with a fourth-level unmanned system and will be presented in Shanghai
Volkswagen has published a teaser image of the interior of its new conceptual crossover – Roomzz. The prototype will be shown to the public at the Shanghai Auto Show in mid-April. The serial version of the concept will become the largest model in the I.D. and get an electric power plant.
The crossover will be equipped with a digital dashboard and steering wheel of unusual shape. Apparently, the steering wheel can be removed when the autonomous mode is activated. Roomzz is expected to be equipped with a fourth-level unmanned system. This means that the car is able to drive completely independently, but at the same time the driver can take control at any time.
As for the exterior, the Volkswagen Roomzz I.D. will receive an aerodynamic body with verified lines, as well as thin LED elements of optics. All the technical characteristics of the machine while kept secret.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X