Volkswagen will introduce four new crossovers for IndiaDecember 15, 2019
In the next 2 years, four new models of the German brand will appear on the Indian market.
The presentation of all four Volkswagen crossovers will take place at the auto show in New Delhi at the beginning of next year. At the same time, the automaker does not intend to abandon any of its existing models and will continue to sell Polo, Vento, Tiguan and others.
Volkswagen plans to invest about $ 1.1 billion in model production in India, including research and development, ”said Steffen Knapp, director of the German Volkswagen Passenger Cars India brand.
In addition to launching new SUVs, Volkswagen’s investment in India will expand significantly. In the current period, the company employs 650 engineers, but in the future the number of employees will exceed 5,000. In addition, the German corporation is going to launch an official web portal.
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021
- Changan Uni-V concept car unveiled in Beijing
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150