Volkswagen will introduce competitor Hyundai CretaJanuary 30, 2020
The German corporation has announced the debut of a new compact crossover, which will be held in India on February 3, 2 days before the opening of the auto exhibition Auto Expo. A teaser of the new model was published on the pages of the Indian division of the brand in social networks.
The new crossover, which due to its size can now be called a direct competitor to Hyundai Creta, will be built on the MQB A0 architecture, which is a simplified version of the MQB modular chassis designed exclusively for India.
Design and many technical characteristics, the novelty, obviously, will borrow from the European T-Cross, which has a length of 4107 mm and a wheelbase of 2563 mm.
About the line of cross-country engines so far nothing is known. In India, the model will go on sale in 2021, and its direct counterparts will be Hyundai Creta and KIA Seltos. Whether a crossover will be available outside of India is currently not reported.
- BMW is preparing to release the most expensive version of the M3 CS sedan
- 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser engine data revealed
- A prototype of a powerful coupe BMW M4 CSL was spotted on tests
- Renaissance Renault 4 patented in Europe
- Lamborghini will hybridize all of its cars by 2024