Volkswagen vintage minivan from the last century put up for saleDecember 21, 2019
At the Bring a trailer online auction, a rare Volkswagen brand minibus was launched in 1971.
Volkswagen Bus, now 48 years old, is currently in the United States. The car has acquired a 2-color design of the body using pale green and white. In addition, the minibus has white bumpers and 14-inch wheels painted in the same color with chrome caps on which Hankook Vantra LT tires are worn.
Inside the car there are seats that are upholstered in beige fabric with dark vinyl sidewalls. The door panels of the minibus are also decorated in this style. The second row bench is removable, and the third row seats have waist belts. In addition, the vintage Volkswagen has an Alpine CD player and a factory 2-spoke steering wheel. The actual mileage of the car is not disclosed.
The 1971 Volkswagen Bus is equipped with a 1.6-liter air-cooled four-cylinder engine, with which a 4-speed manual transmission and rear-wheel drive system function. The actual cost of this minibus is $ 12,000, while at the same time 3 days are still left until the end of the auction.
- Elon Musk calls the new Tesla Yoke wheel a great idea
- Scientists have shown a way to fully charge electric cars in 10 minutes
- The development of electric vehicles may slow down
- Chinese Great Wall is interested in buying Daimler
- Porsche sets up new venture with German battery manufacturer Customcells