Volkswagen turned the Transporter van into a mobile gymJanuary 4, 2019
The company Volkswagen showed how commercial vehicle drivers keep themselves in good shape
Volkswagen’s UK commercial vehicle division has turned the Transporter van into a mobile gym. Also, the brand published a video in which it showed how drivers of such cars can keep themselves in shape using the tools at hand.
According to research, in the UK, drivers of commercial vehicles spend an average of 2.89 hours behind the wheel, and there is almost no time left to go to the gym. For them, trainer James Dean has developed a training program in which you can use both the car itself and any tools in the wagons as help.
The program consists of six exercises: for example, you can use a thick cable as a skipping rope, with a box with tools for squats, and you can wring out from the threshold of the van.
Last year, Volkswagen built a two-story mobile home based on the Crafter model. It has a shower, toilet, kitchen with stove and sink, a 70-liter refrigerator and even a separate dining area.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari