Volkswagen Tiguan X officially unveiledSeptember 8, 2020
The SAIC Volkswagen joint venture revealed a coupe variant of the Tiguan X.
The new model is relevant exclusively for the Chinese market, where it will go on sale before the end of this year. The Tiguan X is based on the Tiguan L long-version, known in Europe as the Tiguan Allspace. The novelty has differences from the “donor”, such as other headlights, a radiator grille, air intakes and a revised stern.
The interior of the Tiguan X does not differ in any way from the Tiguan L. In the flagship variations, the coupe-like crossover has a virtual instrument panel and an infotainment complex with a 9.2-inch touchscreen.
The novelty will be offered in two versions: 380TSI and 330TSI. Their performance reaches 220 and 186 hp. respectively. Together with both motors works a 7-speed robotized gearbox. The all-wheel drive system is completed only with the 380TSI variation.
The approximate cost of the Volkswagen Tiguan X is 250,000 yuan
In addition, it was recently noted that the Volkswagen ID.6 electric crossover was noticed during testing. It should be emphasized that the new model is built on a new architecture and has a capacity of approximately 300 hp.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests