Volkswagen Tharu crossover turned into an electric carNovember 4, 2020
Volkswagen’s China division will launch an electric version of the Tharu crossover, which is available to local buyers starting at 194,800 yuan.
Recently, the Chinese division of Volkswagen announced that it has launched an electric version of the Tharu crossover on the market. The novelty has not changed in any way in appearance, however, it uses an all-electric power plant with 136 hp. and 290 Nm of torque. The cruising range of the crossover is 315 kilometers.
Recall that the Volkswagen Tharu, as well as its all-electric version, are 4,453 mm long, 1,841 mm wide and 1,632 mm high, with a wheelbase of 2,680 mm. The models differ from each other only by the radiator grille – in the electric car it is muffled, as well as by nameplates.
In addition, the novelty has a maximum speed limit of 150 km / h and support for fast charging, which can replenish the battery from 30% to 80% in 25 minutes. Charging from 0% to 100% from home power using a standard charger will take about 5.5 hours. Volkswagen e-Tharu in China will cost at least 194,800 yuan
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck