Volkswagen Tharu crossover turned into an electric carNovember 4, 2020
Volkswagen’s China division will launch an electric version of the Tharu crossover, which is available to local buyers starting at 194,800 yuan.
Recently, the Chinese division of Volkswagen announced that it has launched an electric version of the Tharu crossover on the market. The novelty has not changed in any way in appearance, however, it uses an all-electric power plant with 136 hp. and 290 Nm of torque. The cruising range of the crossover is 315 kilometers.
Recall that the Volkswagen Tharu, as well as its all-electric version, are 4,453 mm long, 1,841 mm wide and 1,632 mm high, with a wheelbase of 2,680 mm. The models differ from each other only by the radiator grille – in the electric car it is muffled, as well as by nameplates.
In addition, the novelty has a maximum speed limit of 150 km / h and support for fast charging, which can replenish the battery from 30% to 80% in 25 minutes. Charging from 0% to 100% from home power using a standard charger will take about 5.5 hours. Volkswagen e-Tharu in China will cost at least 194,800 yuan
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time
- Interior view: impudent kid Abarth 500 drives on the Autobahn