Volkswagen Tharu became the absolute bestseller of the brandAugust 10, 2020
The model is in high demand in the Chinese market.
The compact crossover Volkswagen Tharu was named the company’s absolute bestseller, as the model is in high demand in the Chinese market. In Russia, the new crossover should appear under the name Tarek.
The new budget representative of the SUV segment proved to be very popular primarily due to its cost. For seven months of this year, about 80 thousand units of this model were sold in China.
As a result of such rush demand, the Volkswagen Tharu outstripped the former leader in sales – the Tiguan crossover. The new model will come to Russia with a number of changes, in particular, the crossover will be adapted for our roads.
Under the hood of the model in China is a 1.4-liter petrol power unit with a capacity of 150 horsepower. Front-wheel drive only. Experts note that the crossover for the Russian Federation can be unified with the Skoda Karoq.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones