Volkswagen tests Atlas Cross SportJune 4, 2019
The mid-size crossover will be complemented by a version of Atlas Cross Sport. The model bears a close resemblance to the concept, which was shown at the 2018 New York Motor Show.
Recently, a new Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport was checked on American roads. Judging by the prototype, there will not be much difference between it and the Chinese Teramont X.
Perhaps the basic version of the Atlas Cross Sport will receive a 2.0-liter TSI engine. More expensive configuration will be available with a 3.6-liter V6, whose power is 276 hp and 360 Nm of torque. Both front-wheel drive and four-wheel drive will be offered. The standard will be eight-speed automatic transmission Tiptronic.
The main competitors are Chevrolet Blazer, Ford Edge, Nissan Murano, Honda Passport, etc.
The premiere of the production version of the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport will take place, as is expected, at the Los Angeles Auto Show, which will open in November of this year.
- Brazilian Grand prix: Verstappen – Gasli – Sainz
- Lamborghini equipped Urus with a winch and power bumpers
- The new triumph Triumph Tiger 900 2020 will be presented on December 3
- Matteo Ferrari wins MotoE 2019 title
- Audi R8 and AMG G63 vs RC models: who by whom?