Volkswagen tests Atlas Cross SportJune 4, 2019
The mid-size crossover will be complemented by a version of Atlas Cross Sport. The model bears a close resemblance to the concept, which was shown at the 2018 New York Motor Show.
Recently, a new Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport was checked on American roads. Judging by the prototype, there will not be much difference between it and the Chinese Teramont X.
Perhaps the basic version of the Atlas Cross Sport will receive a 2.0-liter TSI engine. More expensive configuration will be available with a 3.6-liter V6, whose power is 276 hp and 360 Nm of torque. Both front-wheel drive and four-wheel drive will be offered. The standard will be eight-speed automatic transmission Tiptronic.
The main competitors are Chevrolet Blazer, Ford Edge, Nissan Murano, Honda Passport, etc.
The premiere of the production version of the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport will take place, as is expected, at the Los Angeles Auto Show, which will open in November of this year.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors