Volkswagen T-Roc will receive a hybrid versionApril 9, 2020
Sales of the Volkswagen T-Roc model began in the fall of 2017 in the European market.
Then, in the spring of next year, the automaker introduced the “charged” version of the crossover. Last summer, the company presented a modification with an open top. So, for the whole of 2019, “old-world” Volkswagen brand dealers were able to sell about 207 976 units. This amount turned out to be almost 50% more compared to the result of 2018. This indicator allowed the car to enter the top three leaders of the most popular compact crossovers.
It is known that the Volkswagen T-Roc line can be expanded by adding a new version with the GTE prefix. Note that this prefix to the name is received by those models that have a hybrid installation in equipment. In the event that the T-Roc GTE development project is implemented, it will have the same “stuffing” as the eighth-generation Volkswagen Golf hybrid. At the heart of this system is a 150-horsepower TSI turbo engine of 1.4 liters, which works together with a 6-speed “automatic transmission” with two DQ400e clutches, in which a 116-horsepower electric motor is built.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI