Volkswagen T-Roc Cabrio hit the lens of the paparazziJanuary 15, 2019
Crossover Volkswagen T-Roc cabriolet was spotted during tests in Germany.
The Volkswagen T-Roc Convertible will be the more affordable version of the RR Evoque Cabrio, which has never received much fame.
The T-Roc Cabrio cross coupe should appear in 2020. Thus, the German manufacturer will compensate for the lack of a number of two-door production models, including Eos, Golf Cabriolet and Beatle, in its model range.
The compact four-seater spy photos do not appear to be too high, and the clearance could be bigger, but T-Roc will replace several models at once, so from the very beginning there was a compromise of qualities.
According to preliminary data, the convertible will receive not only familiar, but also new engines. The first category includes a two-liter turbo diesel engine with a soft hybrid system, a half-liter TDI and a gasoline hybrid 1.5 TSI BlueMotion.
- Nissan announces start of another recall company
- Published image of the 2020 Peugeot RCZ sports coupe
- The new Renault Logan caught the spy on the next tests
- Bentley will reduce 1 thousand jobs due to falling profits
- Ferrari Enzo set an online auction record