Volkswagen sued after refusing to build a plant in TurkeyJuly 5, 2020
The Turkish Competition Agency has launched an investigation into the brands of the German automotive giant Volkswagen – Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz and BMW.
On June 11, the antimonopoly authority held a discussion of the results of the preliminary review, deciding to initiate an investigation, as reported in the press release.
During the investigation, claims regarding maximum speed limits in speed control systems and sunroofs, the use of particulate filters, classified information about Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology and AdBlue will be subject to review.
It is emphasized that the investigation was initiated after the German Volkswagen abandoned plans to invest in Turkey almost $ 1.4 billion in connection with the development of the coronavirus pandemic.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options