Volkswagen sued after refusing to build a plant in TurkeyJuly 5, 2020
The Turkish Competition Agency has launched an investigation into the brands of the German automotive giant Volkswagen – Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz and BMW.
On June 11, the antimonopoly authority held a discussion of the results of the preliminary review, deciding to initiate an investigation, as reported in the press release.
During the investigation, claims regarding maximum speed limits in speed control systems and sunroofs, the use of particulate filters, classified information about Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology and AdBlue will be subject to review.
It is emphasized that the investigation was initiated after the German Volkswagen abandoned plans to invest in Turkey almost $ 1.4 billion in connection with the development of the coronavirus pandemic.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green