Volkswagen started mass production of ID.4 electric crossoverMay 7, 2020
In Germany, launched the serial production of a new electric crossover.
The new Volkswagen ID.4 electric crossover, based on the MEB platform, got on the conveyor at the brand’s factory in Zwickau. Recently, the blogger spoke about the start of production of new items by publishing the corresponding video on Youtube.
Note that the basis of electro-cross lay the concept of ID Crozz. Initially, the model was supposed to debut in April, but due to coronavirus infection, the presentation date was postponed indefinitely.
At the moment, it is reported that the Volkswagen ID.4 cruising range will reach 500 km, and the overall dimensions of the model correspond to the American Tesla Model Y electric car. The crossover will be sold in different markets.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar