Volkswagen sports cars will get a new logoOctober 7, 2019
Volkswagen Corporation has demonstrated a new emblem for its own division R. This logo, which is the letter “R”, consists of 2 parts.
The upper region of the letter symbolizes the arc on the track, and the lower part indicates the progressiveness of the German mark. The new R logo will first appear on the Atlas Cross Sport R-Line SUV, targeted at the North American car market.
The development of the new emblem was carried out by Volkswagen Design Center specialists. The logo was supervised by brand chief designer Klaus Bischoff.
In addition, Volkswagen R marketers and technical department employees were involved in the creation of the emblem. The new logo will be officially shown on October 11 during the Atlas Cross Sport R-Line demonstration.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors