Volkswagen sports cars will get a new logoOctober 7, 2019
Volkswagen Corporation has demonstrated a new emblem for its own division R. This logo, which is the letter “R”, consists of 2 parts.
The upper region of the letter symbolizes the arc on the track, and the lower part indicates the progressiveness of the German mark. The new R logo will first appear on the Atlas Cross Sport R-Line SUV, targeted at the North American car market.
The development of the new emblem was carried out by Volkswagen Design Center specialists. The logo was supervised by brand chief designer Klaus Bischoff.
In addition, Volkswagen R marketers and technical department employees were involved in the creation of the emblem. The new logo will be officially shown on October 11 during the Atlas Cross Sport R-Line demonstration.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options