Volkswagen spoke about the European PassatJuly 12, 2019
The company starts selling the updated Volkswagen Passat on the first European market – in the UK.
The model will be worth 30 755 euros. The basic version of the Passat comes with 17-inch alloy wheels, a 6.5-inch display for the infotainment system that comes with App Connect technology, DAB radio and Bluetooth.
Under the hood of a Volkswagen Passat is a 1.6-liter diesel engine with a 7-speed DSG gearbox that generates 120 hp (88 kW). In a few weeks, a 1.5-liter gasoline unit will be offered. Its power reaches 150 hp (110 kW) It will be available with both a 6-speed manual gearbox and a 7-speed DSG gearbox.
For the more expensive Passat pickings, the 2.0-liter TSI with 190 hp is also available (140 kW), and a 2.0-liter TDI that generates the same power.
The Volkswagen Passat Alltrack also went on sale at a price of 43,617 euros. It is available exclusively from the 2.0-liter TDI with 190 hp (140 kW). Later promise to release a hybrid Passat GTE.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup