Volkswagen showed the updated crossover TharuNovember 22, 2019
At the auto show in Guangzhou, they demonstrated the updated Volkswagen Tharu crossover, which got several new variations.
The novelty was equipped with an expanded list of equipment, and at the end of the year the automaker will also release 280TSI Deluxe Edition Plus and 330TSI Deluxe Edition Plus with all-wheel drive system.
The new model has not changed much. The updated Tharu has got an 8.0-inch infotainment display and a navigation system. There are no more physical buttons in the new multimedia system. In more advanced variations, the radio has a 10.2-inch display, as well as a Beats luxury audio system.
In the near future, two versions will appear in the Tharu lineup – the 280TSI Deluxe Edition and the 330TSI Four-Drive Deluxe Edition, which will receive leather seats with perforation and a 12-position electric adjustment, which makes the interior even more convenient.
It should be emphasized that Tharu’s total sales volume has exceeded 130,000 copies since its release in 2018, and it was praised by consumers. Production of the model is established at a joint factory of Volkswagen and SAIC.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions