Volkswagen showed off-road Polo conceptAugust 23, 2019
If the concept car receives good feedback from potential buyers, then it has every chance to go into series.
Volkswagen presented the off-road modification of the previous generation Polo hatchback as part of a special event in South Africa. While this is only a concept, it is possible that after studying the reviews of potential buyers on the prototype, the German brand will put the off-road Polo on the conveyor. Recall that the classic Polo in South Africa can be purchased under the name Polo Vivo in parallel with the new generation model. But the Polo with improved off-road performance will be called Vivo Dune.
Such a hatchback can be distinguished from a regular car by its bright orange body color, protective plastic body kit, wheel arch extensions, a “spare” on the tailgate, as well as a “grown” clearance.
Inside, the car seats and door cards are trimmed with orange leather, and metal pads appeared on the pedals. The 1.6-liter “aspirated” with a return of 105 horsepower, working in tandem with a six-speed manual transmission sets in motion the novelty. Drive – non-alternative front.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles