Volkswagen showed cars in a special version of UnitedJanuary 10, 2020
By Euro 2020, Volkswagen has developed cars such as up !, e-up !, Polo, T-Cross, Golf Variant, Golf Sportsvan, T-Roc and others, in a new special modification.
Cars in the modification United have the color Atlantic Blue Metallic. In addition, the “football” version is different in that it has tinted rear windows and a nameplate on different parts of the car.
In addition, the company also offers a new interior decoration. Cars in a special variation are equipped with a multimedia system and navigation Climatronic, as well as a rain sensor.
It should be emphasized that the Uniter Plus kit consists of larger wheels and a black-painted ceiling. According to the automaker, cars can already be ordered at the European car market.
In addition, the Volkswagen Arteon R-Line Edition recently debuted in Europe. The German brand will release only 250 units of a special version of the flagship model.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily