Volkswagen showed a six-seater minibus with a kitchenetteAugust 31, 2019
Volkswagen introduced the basic version of the California T6.1 camper after restyling. The initial version of Beach is equipped with a kitchenette integrated in a folding table, which allowed to increase the capacity of the cabin for two people.
Unlike the usual “California” with a “full-fledged” kitchen, the camper does not give anything in the basic version with a folded table: a minibus is able to carry five passengers. Capacity charge – one gas burner and less cooking space.
The rest of the basic equipment inherited the options of other models of the T6.1 family: the ability to control the residential module using the touch screen on the ceiling, a transformer roof with tarpaulin sidewalls and a rear seat that folds out into a double bed.
The base California Beach is 16.5 thousand euros cheaper than the Ocean version: in Germany, prices for the updated camper start from 48 800 euros
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine