Volkswagen showed a new budget model on a Christmas cardDecember 20, 2019
In such an unusual and festive way, the German company presented the first car of the ID family.
On the eve of the German company Volkswagen introduced its fans with a future novelty – ID Entry hatchback. This was done on a specially prepared Christmas card – it depicts a modern hatchback, which is driven by Santa Claus. All the action takes place on a magical Christmas night. Note that ID Entry will be presented to the general public as a concept car in the second half of 2020, and according to preliminary data, the car will go on sale no earlier than 2022. ID Entry will have a pretty simple single breasted silhouette. The electric crossover will be the first to launch on the new Volkswagen MEB Entry platform.
The car will have a small power reserve – the platform allows you to install batteries with a power reserve of up to 240 km without recharging.
Developers do not see this as a problem, since when creating the model was positioned as a city model – without relying on ultra-long trips. ID Entry should become very compact – according to preliminary data, the length of the car will be about 3 800 mm.
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021
- Changan Uni-V concept car unveiled in Beijing
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150
- Premium brand Hongqi unveils minibus concept in Beijing
- The debutant of the motor show in Beijing Chery Tiggo 8 Plus surprised with a high price