Volkswagen shared the characteristics of the VW Viloran minivanApril 13, 2020
The German company is going to bring to market its new large Volkswagen Minivan Viloran. In late April, dealers will begin to collect the first pre-orders for the new product.
Before accepting orders for the new Volkswagen Viloran minivan, the automaker decided to share with the customers the main features of the new product. Based car, whose length reaches 5 346 mm, on the platform MQB. Externally, the minivan is like the flagship crossover Volkswagen Touareg. From him, the novelty borrowed the design of the radiator grille, head optics, as well as taillights connected together by an expressive strip of chrome. The VW Viloran is powered by a two-liter 186-horsepower turbo engine, working in tandem with an 8-speed automatic transmission.
For every hundred miles a car spends 7.6 liters in a combined cycle. Over time, it will be possible to purchase a hybrid modification of Viloran.
In the luxury car interior, the manufacturer placed three rows of seats, the second-row seats are captained here. When decorating the interior, premium materials were used. Equipped with a minivan with everything you need for a comfortable and safe trip. This, for example, adaptive cruise control, a system for preventing frontal collisions, etc. According to preliminary information, the novelty will enter the Chinese market with a minimum price tag of 321,900 yuan
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery