Volkswagen resumed production in IndiaMay 25, 2020
Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Private Limited (ŠAVWIPL) resumed production at its plant in Aurangabad after a shutdown of production associated with coronavirus.
At the Pune plant, preparations are continuing for the start of car assembly under the INDIA 2.0 project. The government of Maharashtra and local authorities have approved the resumption of production after the introduction of comprehensive security measures. To ensure the best possible protection of workers’ health, a safety protocol is in place at both sites, with 60 specific measures. The company prepared the Start Safe protocol in close consultation with healthcare providers.
Skoda Rapid debuted at the end of last year, but due to a pandemic In Europe, the Rapid was replaced by the new Scala hatchback, the liftback received a deep modernization. The assembly of restyled cars is still carried out at the Volkswagen plant in Kaluga.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires