Volkswagen released the millionth anniversary TouaregJuly 24, 2019
In honor of the big event, the limited edition ONE Million was presented. Special modification with a special styling, original wheels, as well as new leather trim.
Volkswagen celebrates its next anniversary. The millionth Touareg crossover rolled off the assembly line in Bratislava. Of course, it was impossible not to mention the event, and in honor of this the limited edition ONE Million was presented. The model is available in optional color Sechura Beige and two new sets of wheels – glossy 20-inch Bogota or 21-inch Suzuka in Adamantium Silver.
In addition, the limited edition series has received additional small decorative details, and can be additionally equipped with the R-Line Black Style styling package. The interior uses Italian Puglia leather trim, and the upper part of the seats and door panels are decorated with “diamond” stitching.
As the power unit uses a 3.0-liter diesel engine V6, capable of developing up to 286 horsepower and 600 Nm of torque.
The price tag starts at 80,880 euros
- IdriverPlus prepares for mass production of robotic wipers
- Volkswagen compared Tesla Model Y in detail with VW ID.4 to ensure its superiority
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept