Volkswagen released the “charged” Polo GTSNovember 29, 2019
The German automaker introduced the “sports” version of its budget sedan Volkswagen Virtus, also known as the Polo.
The South American version of the sedan, built on the MQB A0 platform, appeared on sale in early 2018, for this region cars are produced in Brazil. During the debut, a “charged” version of the GTS was introduced, but only as a concept. Now, the Brazilian division of Volkswagen showed the serial version of the “sports” Virtus.
Of the significant differences between the “charged” Polo and the base model, large 17-inch wheels, a different front bumper, a mesh radiator grille, which, along with the headlights, are pierced by a red stripe, and the presence of a black spoiler on the trunk lid are striking.
The interior also received red contrasting inserts. The virtual dashboard is included in the list of basic equipment. As a power plant, a 1.4-liter TSI with a return of 150 hp is used. The engine is capable of running on both gasoline and ethanol. A couple of the motor is an automatic transmission with 6 speeds.
Along with the “charged” sedan, the Brazilian Polo GTS soplatform hatchback is also presented, such a five-door has the same new items as Virtus, including the 150-horsepower engine.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles