Volkswagen Polo got a new complete setFebruary 15, 2020
In the UK, the second-tier SE version is leaving, and the so-called “Match” specification comes in its place with an additional kit at a base price of £ 16,465
Match is priced at £ 980 and adds the Volkswagen Polo a set of 15-inch Seyene alloy wheels, front fog lights, rear windows hidden behind blackout, and front and rear parking sensors.
Consumers have the opportunity to choose between the basic variation with a 1.0-liter engine with 80 hp. with a 5-speed manual transmission and an option with a 1.0-liter TSI 95 PS with a 5-speed manual transmission for 17,180 pounds or with a 7-speed DSG for 18,530 pounds.
Volkswagen Polo Match’s basic equipment includes Car-Net App Connect with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, the Composition Media infotainment system with an 8.0-inch screen, and lumbar adjustment of the front seats.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones