Volkswagen plans to buy a stake in Sixt car sharingSeptember 17, 2020
The German auto concern Volkswagen is going to buy out a stake in a car-sharing company.
According to German Manager Magazin, the Volkswagen Group plans to acquire a stake in Sixt, a car rental company. Sixt provides mobile services such as car sharing and car rental.
Volkswagen could get up to 15 percent of Sixt in the form of common and preferred shares through a capital increase, the publication said, citing unnamed sources.
In turn, the representative of the Volkswagen Group refused to comment on this information, calling this kind of information speculation.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype