Volkswagen Phideon receives update in ChinaMay 16, 2020
Chinese media have published a series of images showing a new updated version of the luxury Volkswagen Phideon sedan.
Phideon goes through incredibly easy facelift, which is not bad, since the outgoing model still looks pretty fresh. The most obvious change is taking place at the front, for which Volkswagen has developed a new radiator grille with a slightly more pronounced and sculpted chrome fog lamp. Some minor changes have been made to the taillights, but everything else looks the same.
Since no mechanical modifications have been made, the updated Phideon remains at its previous dimensions: length 5,074 mm, width 1,893 mm, height 1,489 mm and wheelbase 3,009 mm. Customers can choose from three different wheel designs and sizes: from 17-inch with 225/55 tires to 19-inch with 255/40 tires.
The updated VW Phideon will continue to be powered by the familiar turbocharged 2.0-liter EA888 four-cylinder engine that develops 224 hp. and a torque of 350 Nm, and is connected to a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration