Volkswagen officially unveils new ID.4 on teaserSeptember 15, 2020
The company has published a video with an electric car in the title role.
Volkswagen has published a teaser video for its new Volkswagen ID.4 electric car. Interestingly, during the video, the operator shows the exterior of the car in detail, however, if you look closely, you can see that some parts of the model are still covered with blue camouflage film.
Camouflage is most noticeable in the part where the process of quickly charging an electric vehicle is demonstrated: the film is glued to the outer and inner corners of the headlights, as well as to the radiator grille. Interestingly, Volkswagen recently showed off the ID.4 interior with huge screens and an ID.Light LED strip under the windshield, which is designed to alert other drivers to different situations.
Recall that the Volkswagen ID.4 is built on the modern MEB platform for electric vehicles. Expensive variants of the model will be equipped with two electric motors with a total output of 302 hp. The power reserve from one charge should be enough for about 500 kilometers. The premiere of the novelty will take place on September 24.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup