Volkswagen Lupo received 1,800 hpOctober 1, 2019
Atelier Dop Motorsport made a dragster out of a subcompact.
The Romanian tuning studio worked on the economical Volkswagen Lupo citycar, making a racing monster out of a model. Tuners replaced the regular motor with two 2.0-liter supercharged units, a pair of which is the upgraded DSG DQ250 transmission. The total capacity of the installation is 1,825 hp.
In addition, the car was “shod” in wide racing slicks, and also significantly simplified the design, revised the chassis and cooling system. The model also has wheel arch extensions and a spoiler. Experts note that the dregster can accelerate to 274 km / h, and overcome the distance of a quarter mile in less than 10 seconds.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green