Volkswagen Lupo received 1,800 hpOctober 1, 2019
Atelier Dop Motorsport made a dragster out of a subcompact.
The Romanian tuning studio worked on the economical Volkswagen Lupo citycar, making a racing monster out of a model. Tuners replaced the regular motor with two 2.0-liter supercharged units, a pair of which is the upgraded DSG DQ250 transmission. The total capacity of the installation is 1,825 hp.
In addition, the car was “shod” in wide racing slicks, and also significantly simplified the design, revised the chassis and cooling system. The model also has wheel arch extensions and a spoiler. Experts note that the dregster can accelerate to 274 km / h, and overcome the distance of a quarter mile in less than 10 seconds.
- The iconic Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing is on sale
- A unique insight into the rare electric hypercar Drako GTE
- The futuristic Porsche Project 411 supercar concept presented
- Hyundai revives Getz hatchback
- DS 7 Crossback will receive a limited edition Louvre Edition