Volkswagen Jetta will receive a new turbo engine in ChinaMay 26, 2020
The four-door Volkswagen Bora, which is the closest relative of the Jetta model, is about to assemble only in China by the FAW-Volkswagen plant and is in great demand.
It is known that the Volkswagen Jetta will receive a new unit. Atmosphere 1.5 MPI power of 113 hp, the EA211 family, which is offered with a 5-speed manual transmission and a 6-band “automatic”, will soon retire. It will be replaced by a turbo four 1.2 TSI with a return of 116 hp, which comes with a 6-speed manual gearbox and a 7-band “robot” DSG. In 2019, the car received an electric version of the e-Bora.
This version is slightly different in size, appearance and power. Top-end for the model 1.4 TSI turbo engine with 150 hp, which in conjunction with the DSG are equipped with the two most expensive versions, is not in danger. But since the aspirated 1.5 MPI is offered in only six out of eight trim levels, a slight increase in price seems inevitable.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric