Volkswagen Jetta VS7 received a hybrid versionApril 9, 2020
Now buyers will be able to choose from two power plants. Jetta VS7 has become one of the most affordable cars with hybrid technology.
Volkswagen will soon launch a new version of the Jetta VS7 crossover. This became known on Thursday, April 9. The car is made on a platform from the Skoda Karoq crossover and has dimensions of 4624x1841x1633 mm with a wheelbase of 2,730 mm. From the exterior, we note a very stylish form of the grille, as well as massive headlights. Compared with the younger Jetta VS5, the crossover received a different glazing line.
To date, the official Volkswagen Jetta VS7 dealers are only sold with a 1.4-liter TSI turbo engine, which works in tandem with a 6-speed automatic transmission and front drive wheels. The main difference of the new version will be the appearance of a rechargeable hybrid power plant.
The basis for the engine will be the same 1.5-liter TSI, however, through the use of batteries, the total return will be 210 horsepower.
It is noteworthy that after the appearance of the version with a hybrid engine, the crossover will remain quite budgetary – its preliminary cost will be 140,000 yuan.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 270,000 C-Class cars over potential fire
- Volvo will turn its hometown into a green polygon by 2030
- Hydrogen hypercar Hyperion XP-1 spotted on trials in Las Vegas
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version