Volkswagen Jetta started selling under a new brandSeptember 16, 2019
The Jetta VA3 sedan, created in partnership with FAW and Volkswagen, is now available in the Chinese market.
The novelty is built on a platform borrowed from Skoda Rapid and Volkswagen Polo last generation. The Jetta VA3 was developed by Wolfsburg experts who modified the front and rear of the body and just worked on the interior, where the innovations only badge on the steering wheel, new multimedia with an 8-inch touchscreen and voice recognition function, other materials and finishing colors, other materials and colors which attracted a younger audience.
The VA3 has increased front and side airbags, compared to the German Jetta, and features a stability control system, climate control, tire pressure sensors, and rear parktronic.
The power plant uses a 1.5-liter naturally aspirated engine of the 112hp EA211 family, a pair of which is a 6-speed automatic transmission from Aisin.
The price for the novelty starts from 65 800 yuan. recall that the current version of the Volkswagen Jetta in the Celestial is estimated at 79,800 yuan
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale