Volkswagen is testing the weird electric GolfFebruary 4, 2019
In Scandinavia, noticed an unusual Volkswagen Golf, which has a higher ground clearance. It is 50-75 mm higher than usual. This is supposed to be the all-electric version of the SV.
Higher ground clearance will allow you to install a battery under the floor to provide the SV version with a greater range than the regular e-Golf. Other differences can be found in the design of the bumpers, which have become easier because they have removed the air intakes. Interestingly, the wheel arch clearances are not the same for both axles. This indicates that Volkswagen is testing a model in a non-standard body.
However, there is one interesting moment: the company was going to abandon the SV version. This suggests that a completely different model is hidden under the Golf body. Perhaps this is one of the representatives of the new ID family.
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale