Volkswagen is testing the weird electric GolfFebruary 4, 2019
In Scandinavia, noticed an unusual Volkswagen Golf, which has a higher ground clearance. It is 50-75 mm higher than usual. This is supposed to be the all-electric version of the SV.
Higher ground clearance will allow you to install a battery under the floor to provide the SV version with a greater range than the regular e-Golf. Other differences can be found in the design of the bumpers, which have become easier because they have removed the air intakes. Interestingly, the wheel arch clearances are not the same for both axles. This indicates that Volkswagen is testing a model in a non-standard body.
However, there is one interesting moment: the company was going to abandon the SV version. This suggests that a completely different model is hidden under the Golf body. Perhaps this is one of the representatives of the new ID family.
- In Germany, showed the new generation Volkswagen Caddy
- Chevrolet Tracker received a new version
- New Ford F-150 seen in test trials
- Charged Cupra Leon officially unveiled
- Serial crossover Cupra Formentor declassified at the motor show in Geneva